Did you know this Friday, March 20th is a very magical day? There will be a new moon + a solar eclipse + the Spring Equinox all occurring on the same day! The next time these natural phenomenon will occur all together is in 2034. What are you going to do to make this day a special day?
It will be an excellent day to focus your intentions on getting a fresh new start in some aspect of your life that you are ready to change. It’s like getting a super-blast of astrological poser behind your intentions!
Things you could focus on during this power day:
- Self care (like a Reiki and or coaching session! 🙂 )
- Goal Setting
- Mending relationships
- Healthy eating and exercise
- De-clutter and organization
- Budgeting and planning for your future
- Travel planning
- Anything that is important to you.
4 Steps to Changing Anything you want:
- Decide: Decide what you wish to be different. Simply saying the words “I’ve decided…” are extremely powerful.
- Vision: Spend some time visioning yourself already having that thing you want. Open yourself up to seeing new possibilities.
- Brainstorm: make a list of actions you could take right now. Doesn’t mean you have to do all of them – just brainstorm a list of ideas. When I’m working on something big, I like to make a list of options and then see what feels right.
- Act: Pick one of those actions and do it right away. Action breeds momentum. It gets the energy flowing and enlists the Law of Attraction on your side to bring you what you want.
What’s really important is that you open up to new possibilities and spend some time seeing yourself having the new conditions you want – that’s how to get the Law of Attraction working in your favour. Close your eyes and try to see yourself already having it!
If you would like some assistance with this and or receive a Reiki session, email me (Susie@SusiesInsights.com) and we can arrange a call.
I would love to hear how you celebrated this magical day. Take a photo and post on my Facebook site (https://facebook.com/SusiesInsights/), and like the page if you haven’t already. If this post inspired you, please share with your friends.
Most of all – enjoy the feeling and have fun with it.
To your happiness and success,